Tulsa Lawyers For Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Under Oklahoma state law, there are a multitude of benefits available after a work-related injury. Our Tulsa attorneys for workers’ compensation benefits stay up to date on the latest developments in the law to build compelling cases for our clients.
- Medical treatment such as doctor visits and procedures
- Temporary benefits to cover all or some of your expenses while you are recovering from your injury
- Permanent benefits if you are unable to return to work full time. These benefits can be collected even if you return to work in a diminished capacity
- Continued medical maintenance, a benefit that can cover long-term expenses like hearing aid replacement
- Reimbursement for random medical expenses such as prescriptions and mileage
Additionally, we can help you get the medical care you need from the doctor you want. Often your employer will send you to a company doctor of their choice. We can make sure you see a doctor you trust who will fairly and thoroughly evaluate your injuries.
Experienced Owasso Attorneys Pursuing Temporary Total Disability Benefits
Choosing the right lawyer can make all the difference in your workers’ compensation claim. In order to collect the benefits you deserve, it takes an advocate who can approach your case creatively while giving it his or her full attention.
At Lowell & Lahann, we have more than 30 years of experience representing injured workers and helping them collect the benefits they deserve. If you have been injured in the course of your unemployment, let us put our experience and our strong track record to work for you.
We encourage you to contact our office in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to schedule a free initial consultation. Because we handle most cases on a contingency fee basis, there is no cost to you as we pursue your claim. Please call us at 918-742-1000 to learn more.