Free Consultation 918-742-1000
Lowell & Lahann
Tulsa Employment, Injury and Disability Attorneys
Menu / Navigate
Secondary Nav

January 2017 Archives

Do you have to pay taxes on workers' compensation?

If you're injured at work, you're usually eligible to receive workers' compensation for medical costs, rehabilitation and lost wages. It's a real blessing for men and women who've had the ability to make a living taken away from them. So it's natural to wonder whether Uncle Sam can get his hands on a piece of the workers' comp income you get.

Learn More About Your Rights Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


Lowell & Lahann
1851 E. 71st Street
Tulsa, OK 74136

Phone: 918-742-1000
Fax: 918-493-1416
Map & Directions

Review Us