For 30 years, the law firm of Lowell & Lahann has been providing sound legal advice and tireless representation to people who have sustained injuries, suffered an accident outside of work or are in need of Social Security Disability benefits.
Representing Injured People For 30 Years
Contact us now to learn more about your right to compensation and medical treatment.
Our Attorneys Are Standing By To Help You
Comprehensive Services For Injury Victims
We have an exceptional record of success representing injured workers who are seeking fair compensation for their injuries. We have worked with employees in a wide variety of industries, including call center employees, airline mechanics, welders, truck drivers, independent contractors and all employees who need help pursuing fair benefits.
Work injuries are complicated and come in many different types including:
- Injuries caused by a traumatic incident, like a fall or a motor vehicle accident.
- Repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel, knee degeneration, which develop gradually over time.
- Work induced hearing loss from exposure to high work place noise levels.
- Psychological or emotional conditions that develop after a physical injury.
- Injured workers with multiple injury claims against the Multiple Injury Trust Fund.
We also have experience with personal injury, unemployment claims and Social Security Disability insurance claims, which enables us to meet all of the legal needs that may arise from your injury.
Contact Our Tulsa-Based Injury Attorneys
Don’t settle for anything less than personalized, one-on-one help from an attorney. You can find that our firm. We set ourselves apart by communicating consistently with our clients so you are always in control of your case.
Located in Tulsa, our workers’ compensation attorneys serve clients throughout the area, including Tulsa, Rogers, Creek, Wagoner, Osage, Muskogee, Okmulgee, and Mayes counties. We are available anytime to discuss your case. Please contact us at 918-742-1000 to arrange a free initial consultation.